Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spaghetti

I am home!


Since I am the onle person at home, and I have no car, nor bicycle, and the nearest shop which sells food is 1km away, so I have resort to cooking by myself.


Why cook by myself? You know, when you have to walk 1km to eat and another 1km to go back home, whatever you eat will be 'eaten up' by your body in the process of walking... So no point walking over there and eat, must so cook by myself.


I have decided to cook spaghetti, since it is the easiest, and I have all the ingredients at home. But when I opened my fridge, I found that my spaghetti sause became mouldy...
So I was thinking of using the Tom Yam paste as my sause alternative...


This is the spaghetti being cooked. You should press the others into the boiling water, which some salt and oil has been added into it. This is just at the beginning, where I have just put in the spaghetti.

But in the end... I bought a can of tomato puree.

And finally, the spaghetti, ready to be served! (Some one said it looks like mee goreng)

No comments:

Post a Comment