Monday, October 12, 2009

My Many First Times (Part 1)

So, finally on 1 October 2009, 10.55pm, I stepped onto the plane, JL724 which will bring me from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo in Japan. At 7.04am, I arrived the Narita International Airport.

On the plane, I was mistaken as Japanese, and not given the cards of declaration and embarkation, which are needed to be filled in by foreigners. Even the air-stewardess spoke Japanese to me. I was terribly sorry, but I spoke English to them in the end.

It was my first time taking plane overseas, and my first time travelling overseas.

On the plane, I saw for the first time, sun rise in the plane.

Next, it is the first time I passed through the customs at Narita International Airport, which took me less than 15 minutes in all to pass through all procedures. Quite efficient of them.

Going on, I took the bus ride from the airport to the town of my university, Tsukuba City. Well, the way of Japanese managing bus luggages are quite different from Malaysian. They tag your luggages, and give you numbers, and they limit the luggage in their baggage storage. Instead of that, you will have to bring all your luggages which cannot be put into the storage right onto the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment